Hi hey, how’s it going? I just won the Inspiring Blogger award for the 2nd time, my 14th award all told and whispered beneath your soup! So yeah, there’s that and I just got invited to the free Mumford and Sons concert, insert weak barely audible yeah here! I don’t particulary care for za Mumford, as Thompson and son play a mean jug and install couches! Look, now that furniture moving companies like za Mumford are making it big, I can hold out hope for people who sow and smell, stars people! I like folk music, but only if it’s 50 years old! Za Mumford I don’t know, maybe if they could make a duck speak or cover themselves in tree sap at their shows I might like it, can’t say thou? Then there’s the lack of good faucet work after the show, that quite frankly I find appalling! I heard once from my invisible friend, any real band can coldcock their audience if the music wanes, and za Mumford just doesn’t have that! Hey, I wish they did it’d get them out of the tub and toilet scene! Now,when I think about them possibly hurling themselves into a ravine to promote their,” MUSIC,” I say go for it, that will easily get you playing grey pig wrestling festivals and underwear tastings GO FOR IT! So yeah, I will probably go, but only if I get comped some really good bacon, hmm bacon!
I’d like to thank http:/:lizbethwrightbooks.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award AND the half eaten pretzel! It was incredibly nice of you on both counts, boy that pretzel made the party too! Seriously you have an incredible blog that warrants checking out, as you’ll love every dripping of creativity there, thank you again!
Noe here are 7 Reasons not to feed me beans! Wait, no I’m being told I have to tell you 7 things about myself, insert lackadaisical great here!
1. Don’t tempt me with beans, or only one of us will live to regret it!
2. I used be in on a sketch comedy show in my home city of Portland, and yes those photos will come back to haunt me!
3. I played a 1 hour rock show at the Rainbow in Hollywood, and there was music involved thankfully!
4. I can do a 4 revolution backspin with very few people getting injured, PLEASE BACK UP PEOPLE!
5. I scored 74 points in a basketball game once, and I was a gunner, but it’s only gunning if you miss!
6. I love me movies and yes Avatar made ms good and sad! What drug was that anyway, did they drug the popcorn?! If so can I get more popcorn?!
7. I have an uncanny way with animals, that ever since I was a kid they are drawn to me! I think it’s because I’m part muscast, Muscrat fever! Doon da doon doon!
Here are my 15,000 nominees, wait my bad 15 nominees!
There are all the nominees I wish you all great luck in your writing careers! One final word on za Mumford shame factor in their songs, they’re good, but Sarah McClocklan could shame the cane out of a blind man’s hand zowee!